The opportunity to join us is one that is unique, challenging and rewarding. This position will be part-time, taking place during the University semester. From day one, you’ll contribute to our ambitions whilst developing your skills and knowledge in the industry. Over the placement you will be given real work with tangible outputs within the business stream you apply to, allowing you to gain exposure to real business situations, with real responsibility. You will gain a depth of experience; getting the opportunity to work with seasoned professionals across our business and engage in development activities. At Standard Life Aberdeen, we look to develop our colleagues from the beginning of their career. In addition to on-the-job learning, you will have access to a wide range of E-learning courses and development opportunities including networking and gaining exposure to senior stakeholders across the business.
We are looking for undergraduates and graduates to join us as a Portfolio Management Assistant. The candidate must be able work at least 24 hours a week for 6 months, starting from March or April of 2021. He/she will be coached by senior professionals in asset management and acquire valuable international asset management industry practices.
We are looking for motivated candidates who have:
• Communication skills: Can clearly and effectively communicate both written and verbally.
• Team Work: Encourages team work, collaboration and breaking down boundaries when working with others.
• Trust & Integrity: Demonstrates the organization’s values to deliver work with integrity and to high ethical standards.
• Planning & Prioritizing: Organizes and priorities to efficiently accomplish tasks and meet objectives based on relative value, importance, and urgency.
• Attention to detail: Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and organization in work.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.