2021 GTP - Global Product Marketing Specialist (PC)
1. Analyzing product brand positioning and consumer insights and further develop global marketing strategy for responsible products – go-to-market strategy and communication plan.
2. Lead creative development from creative brief to marketing asset development that can cover potential TA’s touch points including owned media, earned media and paid media. Assets include but not limited to video, printed & OOH ads, product page, web banner, press release, POSM and other online/offline marketing collaterals.
3. Work with product/ engineering experts to understand product features and define unique selling points to create a great product story for communication.
4. Oversee related cross-functional teams (Social, Media buy, PR, Influencer, Content, Channel marketing …etc.) to make sure product strategies are being executed by different tactics and deliverables
5. Work closely with local marketing teams to align marketing strategy. Create attractive and timely deliverables that are suitable for key markets to execute.
6. Drive execution result of key markets. Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, track KPI and assess ROI.
7. Ensure product launch success in global launch events and exhibitions
1. An understanding of PC products or consumer electronics is preferred.
2. Product planning, Product marketing, PR agency or creative agency related working experience is preferred
3. Good communication skill in both Chinese & English is a must.
4. Exhibit creative thinking with a keen attention to detail
5. Independent, creative-driven, willingly to learn and also a team player
6. Requires a can do attitude and ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time