1. Study and analyze the market competition, define the opportunity, and propose product positioning, pricing, marketing, and service strategy.
2. Understand product portfolio and roadmap from the headquarter; select the right product & SKU for the assigned market.
3. Based on the understanding of the assigned market, provide accurate sales forecast to headquarter.
4. Monitor sell-in, sell-out, final inventory status and modify the order and forecast and ensure smooth supply status in the market.
5. Manage quarterly business simulations including revenue, costs, expenses, and profit.
1. Bachelor's degree; master is preferred
2. Proficiency in English
3. Passion on information technology industry and products
4. Positive and proactive attitudes; ambitious and goal-oriented
5. Strategic thinking and solid in execution
6. Salary is evaluated based on academic background and years of related work experience