• Assist with the investigations and research on potentially suspicious clients using various internal and external systems and databases
• Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
• Work with AML team to summarize, in writing, clear and concise findings of the investigation
• Advise senior management on next steps and provide recommendations on the next course of action (relationship retention, termination, Suspicious Activity Report (SAR))
• Assist AML team with managing risks by analyzing the root cause of issues and impact to business
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.